Saturday, November 30, 2013

Song Challenge: Days 28-30

The last segment in this series!

Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
Um? Okay, I'm not quite sure what this one means.  Makes me feel guilty for listening to it, or a song that perhaps makes you feel guilty in some other way... almost tending towards encouragement to improve oneself? Ha... but I haven't got an answer for this one.  So let's see what random song I get.
Heh, heh, heh. Well, it's not *my* fault the numbers keep being Phantom stuff.

Day 29: A Song From Your Childhood
When I was younger I played the violin/fiddle and was involved in a lot of contests and performances, whether being in them or watching my older brother, so a lot of fiddle songs bring back memories.  Here's one that was in a group I was in... there were annual performances once a year and it was for Youth. Haha. Not a bit like a Classical orchestra... the songs were more folksy. ;) One time we played this waltz and they had these professional ballroom dancers perform a waltz on the stage which was sort of interesting.  Although the girl's dress left Somewhat to be Desired. ;)
I quite like this song, incidentally. :D Pretty much any waltz by Jay Ungar has my approval.

Day 30: Your Favorite Song at This Time Last Year
Haha... wow.  I don't have a 'favorite song' at particular moments, really, but I would say whatever I listened to the most at the time would be a Christmas song, since it was Christmastime then too.  So I'm trying to think of something that I wouldn't have listened to all that much before, so that it would be New, because new songs I like are generally played to death at first. :)
Well, I discovered the soundtrack for A Christmas Carol (my favorite version from 1984), and the theme/overture/song-that-plays-at-the-beginning is Delightful. :D
Click here.
(Although I'm not sure that will work... it's not playing for me. Bah, humbug. :P  Well, if it doesn't, go here and just listen up to 1:20.)

So... this is the end, I guess! Well, it's been fun!

No comments:

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...