Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Song Challenge: Days 25-27

Day 25: A Song That Makes You Laugh
Pooor fool, he makes me--coughshuttingup.
Hmmm... okay, here's one.  I don't hear it a whole lot which is probably why it at least usually makes me snicker a bit. ;)

Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On an Instrument
Ooh! This is fun.  Well, I know part or most of several songs, so I'll go with one I can actually play from start to finish. Heehee. :)


Day 27: A Song That You Wish You Could Play
Mmmm... this one.  I think I may have tried playing the first bit a few times but... I gave up. Heh.  But I would love to be able to play this. It's so beautiful. *sighhhh* Well, the first few minutes, mostly. Some other parts I'm not as crazy about. :P

No comments:

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...