Saturday, November 16, 2013

Song Challenge: Days 14-16

So, I was supposed to have posted yesterday again... coughcough.  For some reason on the actual day I'm supposed to I'm at a loss to know what to put. But.  I will get back on the every-three-days bit on the 18th. Um... well, I'll try. :P

Day 14: A Song That No One Would Expect You To Love
Um?  I really don't know what to say for this one.  I'm not actually very unpredictable, and I don't think anything I could say would surprise all of you.  So let's just do a random song, shall we? I know, cop-out... but believe me, I did try to think of something. 

*random number* Oh, wow... thrilling.  (Ha, there's nothing wrong with this song, of course, but it's not like I listen to it for itself... only if I'm listening to the whole soundtrack.)

Day 15: A Song That Describes You
Haaaaa. Hahaha.  These are getting haaaaard.  Um... well, I don't think there could possibly be any song that would describe me, but I suppose some of them could describe certain aspects. ;)  For some reason I came up with this song as one that's always rather spoken to me, especially my sentimentality, you know.  And a lot of me is made up of the sentimental. ;)

Day 16: A Song That You Used to Love But Now Hate
Griefies!  Ha, this doesn't apply to me.  I don't exist in extremes like that. If I really love a song, I wouldn't ever hate it... unless somehow it became associated with a bad memory or something, which would be another story.
Sooo... let's change this to "a song I used to listen to all the time but hardly ever do anymore". That's the best I can come up with.
And don't get me wrong, I still LIKE this song a lot... it's just that several years ago I heard it so much that I wore it out. Haha. ;)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi Melody!
I'm co-hosting a Winter Wonderland blog party and I wanted to let you and anyone else who reads your blog know incase they'd like to participate! Thanks! ~Natalie

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...