Sunday, November 24, 2013

Song Challenge: Days 22-24

Day 22: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad
When I'm sad and I want to listen to music, I don't go and listen to something happy to cheer me up.  Oh, no.  This is where I have some Marianne Dashwood tendencies.  I'd probably go and listen to some song where I could immerse myself in sadness.  Possibly one with words, but instrumental leaves more room to apply a song to oneself, haha. One gorgeous song that I just looove but can find sad, or rather tragic, at times (I especially did when I was younger, before I learnt to appreciate just the emotion in some music, heehee) is this one.


Day 23: A Song That You Want to Play at Your Wedding
I actually have a list for this.  Somewhere.  Haven't looked at it in a long time.  Um... a song I've planned for AGES on having in my wedding is the Anne of Green Gables theme, but I already posted about that in the very first of these posts.  But here's a random song I think it would be nice to have played 'live'. :D Just the piano version, but here's the one from the soundtrack.

Day 24: A Song That You Want to Play at Your Funeral
Oh, goodness me! Little moooorbid, aren't we?  Hmm... "Without You"? SNORT.  Um... some hymns would be nice... but you know, I'm sure whatever my family would choose would be fine. And I do not like this subject. Let's just have a random song, shall we.
Zee Random is being boring at me, sigh, but here's what it came up with. (The second thing, actually-- first I got a random Emma Soundtrack song but Blogger wouldn't let me put the video here... weird.)


No comments:

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...