Number one. A lovely giveaway at Old-Fashioned Charm! Miss Laurie has reviewed A Jane Austen Devotional and will be giving away a copy! Click on the picture below to go to the giveaway post. =)
Be sure to check out the upcoming event at Elegance of Fashion!
Aaand this one at Old-Fashioned Charm!
I was awarded three blog awards ages ago and still have done nothing about them, but I was reminded a few days ago when Miss Dashwood gave me a new one.
I'm going to do a little thing - call it cheating if you will - and combine them all. They all require 7 random things about myself, so that means that by combining them I only have to write 7 rather than 28 (hooray!). The first two require that you pass it on to 10 people, but the last two require 15. So I'm going to do something odd and tag 15 people, and you can all choose whichever three you would like. ;-) I know, that doesn't make much sense. But it's the best I could do. Because I didn't want to tag 10 people for all 4 awards and 5 people for 2. That would Just Be Mean. ha
4. "Tell Me About Yourself Award", also from Julia!
Thank you very much, Abby, Miss Dashwood, Miss Elizabeth, Julia, and Miss Laurie!! I was so happy to be awarded by all of you.
And, the rules are almost always the same; on all of these, you share 7 random facts about yourself, on 1 and 2 you're to tag 10 bloggers (as I said above) and on 3 and 4 you're to choose 15. Also some of them say to thank the people who gave it to you & link to them, but I'd say that should be obvious. ;-)
So, 7 things about myself. Hmm...
1) My two favorite colors are pale pink and pastel purple/lilac/lavender
2) I prefer pastel colors in general.
3) Soon I will start on a sewing project: a Regency ball gown. We just got more material for it today.
4) I like cats. =)
5) My favorite ever American Girl book from my younger years is Samantha Saves the Day.
6) I had a Jane Austen-themed birthday party a year or two ago and hope to post about it one of these days.
7) Speaking of posting, I'm hoping that my next post will be something fun. So be on the lookout. =)
And now, The Awards.
In reverse alphabetical order of the blogger's names. Because I get tired of alphabetical order.