Thursday, June 14, 2012

Several Guest Posts

I've done two guest posts in the past few months that I never posted about here, and now I've been helping out with two others, so here's a list of them all from newest to oldest--and as for the older ones, if you hadn't seen them yet, I do love comments on old posts! ;)

Emma Comparisons--A 4-part comparison of the 1996 Miramax film and the 2009 BBC mini-series, along with Miss Woodhouse and Miss Elizabeth, over at Elinor, Elizabeth, and Emma

Persuasion Comparisons--Comparisons of the 1995 and 2007 film versions of Persuasion, with Miss Dashwood, Miss Laurie, and Miss Elizabeth. This is also a 4-posts comparison, and can be found over at Austenitis

Road to Avonlea (TV Show) Review--Now this is from Miss Dashwood's Anne Week (at Yet Another Period Drama Blog) all the way back in March. It's an overview of the entire 7-season series, which I hope to review season-by-season on my own blog sometime soon-ish.

No comments:

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...