I especially like this award because I think it's cute. :) It looks pinkish and has a teacup and a rose! How nice!
Well, I'm supposed to say 7 random things about myself...here I go:
1) I think the word 'random' is a rather over-used.
2) I despise football.
3) I’m home schooled (and love it!) in case you haven’t guessed.
4) I played the fiddle/violin for more than 8 years, before I ‘faded out’ and discovered I was much more suited to the piano.
5) I’m a memory hoarder. I have all sorts of different journals; I like to watch old home videos (or “family memories” as we write on the tapes); look at old photos; think of times past, etc, etc. (Nostalgic might be the word.)
6) I wear skirts the majority of the time, just because I like to.
7) I feel very mad at blogger right now because it messed up and now I have to pretty much re-do this whole post...
Okay, now I'm to award 15 people. (I'm putting them in reverse alphabetical order, just to be more interesting.)
1. The Writers Reverie
2. The Story of a Seamstress
3. Old-Fashioned Charm
4. Novel Pretender
5. Newly Impassioned Soul
6. Miss Georgiana Darcy
7. Living on Literary Lane
8. History Back in Time
9. Elegance of Fashion
10. The Dashwood Sisters
11. But when a young lady is to be a heroine,
13. All Things Jane Austen....
And here are Two Lovely new(ish) blogs that could use some visitors:
14. Tea in Austenland
15. Elegance of Drama
Thanks again to those who awarded me! =)