Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last Week's Riddle Game

Well, all thirteen of you who guessed were quite right! 'Twould seem the riddle was not very difficult. Well, maybe I'll think up something difficult for next time. ;)

The answer to the riddle was the 'favorite things' in the song "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. I would put a picture of the scene, but I'm afraid I don't want to bother. Horrid, aren't I?
Hmm, perhaps I should have been more cryptic and put pictures of the things Maria mentioned before she started singing...

Winners…
A Daughter of the King
Miss Dashwood
Ella
Miss Woodhouse
Naomi
Maria Elisabeth
Payton Wilson
Lily of the Valley
Scullery Maid
Jessica
Marie
Margaret Hale
Miss Laurie

Many thanks to everyone who played!! Now I must know, were there any of you out there who saw the riddle and couldn't figure it out?

No comments:

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...