Friday, February 17, 2012

Announcing a New Blog (100th post!)

Guess what, everybody? A new blog!


The Assembly Rooms: A Collection of Character Profiles from your favorite period dramas!

The Assembly Rooms (http://assembly-rooms.blogspot.com) is a place where you can find information about characters from period dramas and classic literature. In the last heroine tournament at Elegance of Fashion, some of you may have read the character profiles written by Miss Elizabeth, Miss LaurieCharity U, and me. Well, this blog is made up of profiles like those, except much more complex and informative. 

The blog is run by Miss Elizabeth, and Miss Laurie, Miss Dashwood, and myself are also authors. We write profiles and help out with whatever. I encourage you to take a look! And keep it in mind as a great place to look for any information about a particular character, including photos: 5 from each film adaptation, and links to Photobucket albums for the characters as well. 

So far we have 10 profiles, and have plans for many more, including villains and minor characters. I know that Miss Elizabeth has a few things that readers can participate in up her sleeve, so be on the lookout! 

I'm very excited about this blog! Thank you so much for including me as an author, Miss Elizabeth! It has been a delightful experience, and I think it will continue to be.

Oh yes--this is my 100th post!!

4 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Thanks for helping me with The Assembly Rooms! And Congratulations on your 100th post!

Maria said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I looked at The Assembly Rooms and found it delightful. :)

Charity U said...

P.S. To previous comment...looking forward to your review of "More Pemberley Letters"! I haven't heard of that or (obviously) read it, so I'm curious. :)

Mel said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! That is such a lovely achievement! :)

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...