Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Liebster Award

I've been awarded by Charity at Austenitis and Abby at Newly Impassioned Soul with the....


Thank you both very much! I am quite pleased to have made your list!
Charity looked up 'liebster' and found out that it meant 'dearest' in German. That's such a nice Jane Austenish word! Like: "I meant something less mournful, dearest!" Okay, yes, that's not actually from a book it's from the 1995 Sense and Sensibility...but it still applies. ;-)

Well, dearest bloggers, I am supposed to choose 5 blogs to award. Now I don't follow very many blogs, so if I follow yours, that means I really like it. =) And I sometimes read blogs that I don't follow as well.
So, the 5 I chose I'm listing in alphabetical order according to blog names...

Charity at:




"Missie" at:

 

Maria Elisabeth at:
Miss Georgiana Darcy

Abby at:
Newly Impassioned Soul

Jessica at:
Our Cottage in the Heartland
It was hard for me to decide between Austenitis and Elegance of Fashion...with either one, I'd be awarding them a 3rd time. I finally decided on Austenitis because this particular blog award is supposed to be for blogs with less than 200 followers, to spread the word about smaller blogs. Elegance of Fashion has more followers than Austenitis, so that's why I chose the latter.

And Miss Laurie, it's great that Old-fashioned Charm reached 200 followers but it's too bad I couldn't award you! =)

So, here's what you're supposed to do if you were awarded:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and comment on their blogs, letting them know they got it. 

3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
     It's at the top of the blog

4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.


5. Have blogging fun!



 

2 comments:

Charity U said...

Thanks, Melody! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Melody! :-) I am not very good at passing awards along, etc, but I am touched that you chose me for this one. :-)

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...