Sunday, March 20, 2011

Poll Results and Possible Upcoming Quiz

‘Who is your favorite Charles Dickens hero?’ has a winner!












Arthur Clennam from Little Dorrit, with 3 votes.

The runners-up are:
Allan Woodcourt from Bleak House, Nicholas Nickleby, Oliver Twist, Pip from Great Expectations, and Sydney Carton from A Tale of Two Cities, each with 1 vote.

Last week I suggested some possible quizzes and had you vote. These are the results so far:
1. “Which 19th Century Literary Heroine Are You?” (6 votes)
2. “Which Jane Austen Hero Would Be Best Suited For You?” (4 votes)
3. “Which Sense and Sensibility Lady Are You Most Like?” (3 votes)
4. “Which Emma Lady Are You Most Like” and “Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You Most Like?” (2 votes each)

I didn’t vote by the way, so the results are purely the reader’s choices. ;-) Now, about the top choice. I’m not sure I would be able to write it very soon - I might not have sufficient knowledge to do a good job - but I like planning for things, and it’s never too soon to do so, I think. It doesn't have to be only heroines from books that were actually written in the 19th century, just as long as the book is set then, and it’s well-known. Who to include is the big question! I’ll probably want to do 5-8 characters.
Nominations, anyone?


There's a new poll on the sidebar.

HAPPY SPRING!

No comments:

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...