Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poll Results

The 'back in time' poll is closed! Thanks to all who voted. The question said:
"You're 20 years old and you can go back in time, 50 years minimum. The location and whether you stay or just visit is up to you. What time era would you choose?"

And the winner is:
1820-1859 with 4 votes.


With two votes each was:
1700s


1810-1819


and
1900-1919


And lastly, we have the only I voted for:

1860-1899
My favorite time era is very late 1800s, like 1890s or around there.

Which one did you vote for? What is your favorite time era within the time eras I put?

Here are the results for another poll, "Which of Jane Austen's 'other' writings would you most like to see made into a movie?"

The results:
Sanditon (2 votes)
The Watsons (1 vote)
Lady Susan (1 vote)
One of the epistolary novels of her youth (1 vote)

I'd most like to see The Watsons or Sanditon. Finished, of course. I voted for The Watsons, because I have read some of it and could really picture it as a movie. I haven't read Sanditon yet, so I might end up prefering that.

New poll on the sidebar...

 

3 comments:

Marian said...

I think I voted 1820-1859... I like the 1890s too (because of Sherlock Holmes), but I prefer the dresses ladies wore in the 1830s. :)

Miss Dashwood said...

Now, I think I would have voted 1900-1919... but I'm really not surrrrrrre, Does your answer still hold?

Melody said...

Hahaha... I'm not sure. :P I'm not as enamored with the 1880s and 90s, actually... too many bustles. Haha. I would rather choose 1890-1910, actually. ;D Now that would be perfection. Heehee.

I guess my opinions do alter slightly. ;P

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...