Friday, March 25, 2022

Flashback Friday: Amy and Melody's trip to the AGM

 Yes, here I am once more, making an unexpected appearance on this ghost of a blog. I've been reminiscing lately, and recently came across the YouTube channel "The Janeite Adventurers," a project started by Amy and myself in 2016 when we were to visit the Annual General Meeting of the Jane Austen Society of North America. It filled me with nostalgia and I was sad that I had never finished editing those videos. So, I randomly decided to do it. 

And this, my friends, is true procrastination:


Anyway. Here are two new episodes and one extra, for anyone who may be interested. Happy spring!




1 comment:

Amy Dashwood said...

who are those BABIES tho
(also wut is a BLOG)

(also, memorieeeeeeeeeees)

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...