Sunday, November 24, 2013

Song Challenge: Days 19-21

I'm behind here, so there should be two posts today.

Day 19: A Song From Your Favorite Album
Ummm... I don't have a favorite album. I just don't! I tried to come up with one and I just couldn't. So... random song time.
I do love this song. I should listen to it more. ;)

Day 20: A Song You Listen To When You're Angry
It depends on what my purpose is.  Sometimes maybe something Loud to match my mood... or perhaps just something normal to calm me down, haha.  I don't have a particular answer for this so it will have to be another random song.  I know, I'm a dud today...

RANDOM SONG: this. So, I didn't even know that was on my MP3 player... heh. I should listen to more of my stuff.

Day 21: A Song You Listen To When You're Happy
Trying to think of something I might not be keen on listening to as much if I was unhappy... mmm... this. 'Tis good Happy Music.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

That opening title of the best film in the world (Not going to bother telling you that (OF COURSE!!) it's P&P95) is looooooooooo (right only ten O's to go) oooooooooovely!!! I was listening to it the other day, and I couldn't control myself and I grabbed my five-year-old sister's hands and started to dance around my room as if I was Lydia Bennet.

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...