Monday, July 8, 2013

There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true...

Believe in your dreams come what may...
There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true,
Tomorrow is not far away!

Amy is probably dancing about HER house singing "One Day More," and here I am singing a song from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Whatever. It suits my purposes.  Because today, there really IS tomorrow for dreams to come true.  You don't know how many times I've dreamed and daydreamed about it. Countless.


AND IT'S REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW.

We intend to do a lot of this. :D

Have I grasped this fact? I hardly know. It seems half strange and half normal.  I mean, I've been waiting this long... it SHOULD be happening. But... I've been waiting this long, but NOW it is really GOING to happen. That makes all the difference. I'm staring at the countdown on my bulletin board (yes, I have one... :P) with its "1 day, 0 weeks, 0 months" like, O_O.

Tomorrow happens so quickly. Tomorrow is only as far away from today as today was from yesterday... which is not long. Not long at all. IN FACT IT'S TINY.

I think we'll be doing a lot of this, too...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.  Shall I swoon, do you think?  If only I were the swooning type...
Kidding.  I wouldn't want to go unconscious. I want to savor every single moment.
And I intend to. :D

So, farewell, everybody. When you hear from me next... you-know-who will be with me. :D :D :D :D  Now, now, try not to be TOO jealous. Hahahaha. ;)

haha
We'll TRY to keep this in mind...

So... goodbye... I need to get going on the great number of last-day things to get done before her arrival. But one last

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Miss Jane Bennet said...

I am jealous...but I am SO HAPPY for you! Make sure to keep us lonely followers updated often! :)

Jessica said...

That was one long "squee". ha
Hope you have a glorious visit. ;-)

Miss Dashwood said...

I DID NOT LIVE UNTL TODAYYYYYYY! TODAY YOU ARE WORLDS AWAY BUT TOMORROW YOU WOOOOOON'T BE! TOMORROW WE'LL DISCOVER WHAT OUR GOD IN HEAVEN HAS IN STORE, ONE MORE DAWN, ONE MORE DAY, ONE DAYYYYYYY MOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Ahem.
:D

DEARLING I AM SO EXCITED AND I CAN'T SEEM TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CAPS LOCK. There is much to do and I can't linger long but I just wanted to squee a bit, and say that this post MMFSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVHI. :D

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you two girls!!!!!!! I bet you are freaking out right now!! *looks at above comment*

Well, I guess you both are! Hehe! :D

Anne-girl said...

Toodle-Pip party for Amy tonight! You girls are going to have a great time!

Miss Dashwood said...

Ha, Jessica, if you think THAT was long, you shoulda seen the one she emailed me YESTERDAY.

Elizabeth said...

Yay for Amy and Melody!!!!!!! *sniff.* ;P We are going to miss Amy, and you are going to have a wonderful guest, Melody! :)

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Remember to tell me ALL about it and show me lots of pictures. : D

-Eowyn-
www.inklingspress.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Miss Jane Bennet,
Well, we'll try our best. We shall be very busy though! ;)

Jessica,
Hahaha, I was going to say pretty much what Amy said, and she beat me to it. :P If you think that squee was long, you should have seen the ones we've been doing.

Miss Dashwood,
;)
HA, thou provest my point. :D And your tweaked lyrics MMG. I'm glad it MYFSVHI. (Well, multiply the V's however many times is appropriate. :P)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH. :D !!!!

Abilaine,
Yup, we're freaking out all right.
*freaks out*

Anne-girl,
Oh, how fun! I almost wish I could be there, but it's sort of my fault... HAHA.

Molly,
Ohhh, I believe you!!! :) And I appreciate you letting me borrow her! HAHA!

Eowyn,
Awww, thanks!! :D

Alexandra said...

So excited for you guys!!! You're gonna have a blast! Take lots of pics and try to get a blogpost in! :D

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :D

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...