Monday, December 5, 2011

Blog Event: Jane Austen's Birthday

Usually, blog events are so well posted about in this blogging sphere that it is not at all necessary that I take part in spreading the news myself; although I do do it sometimes just for fun. In this case, however, it is quite possible that I will be helping with it, so I have a particular interest in the matter.


Yet Another Period Drama Blog

It's Jane Austen's birthday celebration at Yet Another Period Drama Blog, authored by my dear blogging friend Miss Dashwood! 

Yet Another Period Drama Blog
Another thing...when I post about blog events, I usually can't help
including more than one banner...
It will be a week filled with fun quizzes, games, and posts about Jane Austen. Also, there are 3 challenges which you can begin right now! Head over to her blog (this link will take you to the post) and take a look!

So join in the festivities celebrating the birth of our dear author and--may I say friend?--Jane Austen!

3 comments:

Ivania said...

Whoo! Happy birthday, Jane Austen!

janice15 said...

Happy Birthday Ms Jane Austen....

Eva-Joy said...

Happy b-d Jane! BTW, I'm hosting my own Austen b-d celebration and I'm hosting a contest which I think you should enter into - http://ejsbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/jane-austen-birthday-week-update/ Cheers!

Would you rather hear the story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...